BUY 3 CARDS GET 1 FREE – MIX & MATCH ACROSS ALL DESIGNS – ADD 4 TO YOUR BASKET & YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED FOR 3
FREE Standard UK delivery within 3 working days
Georges Seurat: A Sunday on La Grande Jatte 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Georges Seurat (French, 1859–1891) A Sunday on La Grande Jatte—1884, 1884–1886 Sunday in the shadows of the park, enigmatic and still. In A Sunday on La Grande Jatte—1884, Georges Seurat captured the Parisian bourgeoisie at leisure, complete with a monkey on a leash and a fashionable woman fishing the Seine. With formal structure and a decidedly motionless quality, his influential painting stepped away from Impressionism’s fleeting imagery and broke ground for Neo-Impressionism. Enjoy the shaded riverbank as you piece together Seurat’s masterwork, pictured on this 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Institute of Chicago
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 29 x 20 in.
Availability: Only 1 left in stock