BUY 3 CARDS GET 1 FREE – MIX & MATCH ACROSS ALL DESIGNS – ADD 4 TO YOUR BASKET & YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED FOR 3
FREE Standard UK delivery within 3 working days
Hieronymus Bosch: The Garden of Earthly Delights 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Hieronymus Bosch (Dutch, c. 1450–1516) The Garden of Earthly Delights triptych (detail) The surreal imagery in Hieronymus Bosch’s The Garden of Earthly Delights continues to fascinate viewers 500 years after its creation. Full of naked figures, fantastical creatures, and giant strawberries, the triptych depicts the Garden of Eden, Earth, and Hell. The left panel portrays God with Adam and Eve in paradise; the right panel, the torment of damnation. This 1,000-piece puzzle features the center panel: the temptations on Earth, particularly the sin of lust.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 25 in.
Availability: Only 2 left in stock